Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Dinosaur Birthday Lolly Bags....

Hello everyone, well last week was my little boys 2nd Birthday where has the time gone!!! To celebrate we had a morning tea with his little friends at home (whilst the bigger kids were at kinder) so this worked out very well.  I went with a kind of Dinosaur theme and made lolly bags from red envelopes which were from Envelope Solutions, then stamped the image onto punched out tags then coloured.  I altered the image with my 0.3 multiliner by adding the little sign and wrote each name on the tag!!!!  I would like to enter this project into the Mad for Markers October Challenge - Using Copic Multiliners somewhere/somehow!!

Here is a close up of the tag with the added sign and name!!
Copics used: YG91, 93, 95, 99, B93, R27, C5 and Black 0.3 Multiliner

The cake which I was talked into making by my auntie was a train and thankfully she did as I was very pleased, here is a picture of our little man about to blow out the candle!!  I also made dinosaur shortbread and dinosaur cake pops!!
 All in all it was a great week. This week has not been quite as fun as myself and Charlie came down with a sickness bug Monday evening but thankfully it only lasted 24 hours - so all better now.  Just need to get myself back into crafting as I have two cards to get completed before the weekend and a Christmas card order along with a few other things.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.
Anita x 
 


3 comments:

  1. Anita these are so darn cute! I'm sure they were a big hit with the little ones at your son's birthday celebrations. Great Cake too!

    Thanks for playing along in our Mulitliner challenge, you'll be in the running for a copy of Copicendium!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Mad for Markers DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous idea. They must have taken a while to do. I made party bags for my daughter's 5th birthday a few weeks ago and I know how time consuming mine were without a stamped image. Also love your cake. We had the Women's weekly cake book as kids growing up but we never had the train cake. It was lovely to see your creations over at Mad for Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is just too cute!! What a fun birthday! I remember having amazing cakes made by my Mum.. that will be a special memory! Perhaps remembered mostly by the photo triggers! :)
    Thanks for playing along in our Multiliner Madness challenge!

    Glad to hear you are feeling better now!
    Sammi
    M4M

    ReplyDelete