Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 November 2011

All Pink - On the Pot Girl!!

 Hi there, I hope everyone is having a great start to the week, mine was the normal swimming lessons with the boys!!! Although I did manage to get some crafting in this afternoon and finish a couple of cards.  The one I am about to show you is using the very cute image 'On the Pot Girl by Mo Manning', not quite your normal card as I wanted to create something different!!!

This is more of a keepsake for a two year old, the pocket will hold a CD which could include photos/videos, then you have the image on the left and the hanging frame has listed 'The things you would do......'.  As I don't have girls may have to give this to one of my friends that does to cherish!!
Copics
Skin: E000,00,02,04,11
Hair: E30,31,33,35
Pot: N0,2,3
Top & Socks: RV000,02,04,06,17
Pants: BG10,15,45,49
The paper used is Kaisercraft Miss Nelly Collection 6½" paper pad. Then embellished with roses, ribbon & pearls!!!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge - #108 Fancy Folds
The Paper Shelter - #39 All in Pink
Mad For Markers - Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft - Something Punched
Thank you for calling by, I hope you like my creation!!!
Anita x

11 comments:

  1. This is just adorable and would make such a great gift! It would certainly be cherished! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.
    I'm giving away a paperback copy of the Copic Coloring Guide to a randomly chosen person who comments on my blog:
    http://cardscatscollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just gorgeous and such a sweet image beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Toledo!!! Now that is a gorgeous project that you did for our fancy folds challenge. It is fun to do something frilly for a little girl, I have a house full of "men" so I know what you mean. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week. Hope to see you again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. What a great holder. She is going to treasure this someday. Potty training days for me seem so long ago. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at MO's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooooooo cute! I love that little stamp! It just brought a huge smile to my face! Your coloring is fantastic and the set is such a perfect gift idea! Thank you so much for sharing your treasure with us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous and thoughtful gift. That is beautifully presented and coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Anita! What a totally adorable keepsake you have here sweetie! Great idea; wonderful image choice , colors and details; just love everything about it! Your friend and her daughter will definitely cherish it forever! I have a boy too; Mo's girls are so sweet and delicious; well boys are cute too but always loved Mo's little girls with their ponytails and frilly dresses:)
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Mo's; hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia- thought I'd be your first follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is really cool! What a great project idea, so pretty too. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anita!! I love this project! What a great CD holder! So adorable...love the DPs and design! And, of course, I love this beautifully colored Mo image!! I can see why this is one of your faves! So glad you could join us for our "end of the year" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just as wonderful the second time! I can see why it's a favorite! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete