Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 November 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Anything Goes! Goes On!!!

Well, today I bring to you another easel card, my passion at the moment is cards although I do scrapbooking which I have been a bit slack at lately and am very behind with the album for my 13 month old, this is him from Friday evening when I was playing and taking shots of him:
Our adorable Harvey x
Don't you just love the pose!!!

 Anyway, the card I have created is using the beautiful Tiddly Inks - Gonna Miss You.  The paper's were from a Websters Paper Pack - Ladies & Gents and Trendsetter then added the woodchip fence which was coloured using Tim Holtz inks, nestabilities Labels Seventeen, flowers, lace, pearls and punched out leaves and of course the image was coloured using copics:
Close up of the image, although not entirely happy with her hair!!
 Copics:
Skin: E000.00,11,04
Hair: E30,31,33,35
Boots:E51,53,57,59
Dress & Hat: BG10,23,72,93,96 & R00
Hat Band: RV000, 21,23,29 & Goo
Book: E00,11,13,17
I would like to enter this into the Tiddly Inks challenge - Anything Goes! Goes on!!
Bye for now, take care.
Anita x

5 comments:

  1. hiyah anita!
    omg! how cute is your little Harvey?! I love his smile, bless him.
    And your card is gorgeous too, i love how she has the little scene around her and is sitting on the fence, those papers are yummy.
    Thank you for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reallly lovely, Anita!! :)

    And I love adorable Harvey too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH cute cute baby!!! Your card is gorgeous too - I LOVE your design and those gorgeous papers are perfect with this sweet Tiddly! Beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what an absolutely sweet picture! Your card is fabulous, just love all your floral embellishments. So glad you could join us this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love how you have her sitting on the fence and the floral panel behind her. Thanks for playing along this week at Tiddly Inks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete