Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 January 2012

New Colour Combo!

Good day everyone!

Happy Australia Day, hope you have all had a good one! We had a lovely afternoon across at our lovely neighbours, the boys had a ball running around and playing in the garden. Have not done as much crafting as I would like to of late but nevertheless here is a card which I did do, I took the inspiration from the current challenge at M4M, which is 'A new colour combo':
The color combo I chose was yellow/gold which I have not really used before and blue. This time, I also coloured the image and then had to match up papers where as normally I would select papers first. Apologies, the photo is not brilliant, here is a close up of the image:
Copic's used were:
E000, 00, 11, 13, 40, 41, 43, 47, 57
C3, 5, 7
B12, 24, 93, 95, 97, 99
Y00, 21, 28, 32, 35, 38
R46
Image is from Tickled Pink using Lil Lolita Christina
I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Mad for Markers - New Color Combination
Thank you for stopping by.
Anita x

2 comments:

  1. Great card.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool image. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers.
    Mel B

    ReplyDelete