Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 February 2012

Male Card - Lil Lad Damon

Hi everyone, hope you are doing well, where did January go to!! Would you believe my little man Charlie starts Kinder next week, he is getting excited and so looking forward to it (will post some photos next week).  Otherwise, I have been colouring some boys/male images to make into cards here is one that I did recently:
The image used is a digi from Tickled Pink - Lil Lad Damon, isn't he just great!! I was trying to use up some of my paper stash scraps so all I know is this was a BoBunny paper collection not sure what name!
I also added some twine and coloured with copics. 
 Here is a closer picture of the image, hope you like it, and look forward to bringing you some more male cards using my recently coloured images!!!  Oh and not forgetting pictures of Charlie starting Kinder x

Copics used:
E000,11,04,73,30,33,35,37
CO,2,3,5,7,100
B93,95,97,99
YG91,93,95,99

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tickled Pink Challenge 54  - Anything Goes
Bizzybecs Challenge - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by.
Anita x

4 comments:

  1. Cool card!!! Stunning colouring and I love all the nice details and paper layers!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love your colouring, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring. His black hair is wonderful!
    Great male card!!
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowee, fabulous dude card! I love the woodgrain look guitar. Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete