Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well and enjoying your week so far. Today I bring you a card which I have made using the beautiful Teen Fairy Mia from Mo's Digital Pencil, I included hearts as it was valentines this week and yes I did receive some flowers and Charlie and I made chocolate muffins for daddy with punched out hearts made into little tags using cocktail sticks and put names/words on each of them!!!

 I just loved how the colours worked on this card, it came about from the Mad for Markers challenge which was to use Pink/Red R's or RV copic colours. Below is a close up of the image and this time I used Nestabilities Labels Seventeen for the sentiment inside the card!
 The papers are an old Kaiser collection 'Made with Love', pearls which I coloured using copic Y35, and also Kaiser lace. The boarders were created using a MS boarder punch and of course Kindy Glitz for her wings!!

Copics: 
E000, 00, 11, 25, 33, 41, 43, 49 
Y00, 32, 35, 38 28 
CO, 1, 2, 3, 5
RV000, 02, 14, 29, 69
YG93, G00, G21

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mad for Markers - February use R or RV Copics in your creation
Mo's Digital Challenge - Bingo w/a Mo Image (I chose to use Lace/Glitter/Pearls)
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Anita x

3 comments:

  1. You've colored this sweet image so beautifully! I love the colors! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little image. You have coloured her perfectly. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers. Mel B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete