Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 February 2012

1st Day at Kinder

Well today it was my sons first day at Kinder, he was so excited we had everything ready the night/day before including his snacks in the new lunch bag, which he was so proud of, we had labelled everything which he helped by putting his name into the label printer!!!  For his first day I made him a special card and included $5 to do as he wished (his choice to put it in his money box!) When he sat down for breakfast, I gave him the envelope to open and his face was priceless, he was so pleased that he wanted to take it to show his new teacher. Here is the card:
As well as our words, I included stickers inside the card that read remember: enjoy, shine, laugh & friends x
Charlie
Charlie & Harvey



When I collected Charlie from Kinder we went for a special lunch together where he got to have a Chino with chocolate sprinkled on top and a marshmallow (his favourite) and an extra large cookie, which he did share a small piece with his brother, so all in all a good day was had. So proud of you Charlie x



The card was made using the Kaisercraft 'Class of '87 Collection' along with Kaiser stickers for wording some ribbon from my stash and a button which I coloured with copics to match the image.
The image is one of the many digi images from Mo Manning, I just love her images.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge
DP2 Challenge - #120 Anything Goes with a Mo Image

Copics Used: 
E30, 31, 33, 35, 11, 13, 71, 77, 79
C2, 3, 5, 7
B000, 00, 12, 93, 95, 99
R00, 32, 35, 37, 59
YG91, 93, 95, 99
YR00

Thank you so much for stopping by, would love for you to leave a comment so I know you have been.
Take care.
Anita x

2 comments:

  1. Aww a perfect card for the first day of school. He is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anita! Your boys are as precious as can be!! And this card is soooooo cute! Did Charlie love it?! I can't believe he decided ti SAVE his $5.00!! hehe! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete